Skip to content
Hollywood On The Go Goals:
- Every dollar is spent in the City of Hollywood.
- Improve public safety.
- Help to increase property values and expand the City’s tax base.
- Improve quality of life for residents. General Obligation Bonds allow the City to direct significant funding to a large number of complex, large-scale projects sooner, thereby improving the quality of life for current residents.
- Increase local business participation through contract awards. Qualified local businesses are eligible to participate in this process.
- Create local jobs. City improvements attract private investment in the form of new businesses.